Dari and Farsi are the languages from Persians and what can be said about closeness of those two languages? Of course, nothing because they haven’t any description here. That description can concrete places and nations those are used both of the languages.
Well, starting point is placed on Farsi as a language of Iran and former central region of the Persian Empire. Farsi has its own writing system on the base of the Arabic script. Cause of that writing was placed in Arabic Conquest in the past.
Dari is a language of Afghanistan that was been a result of conquests of Persian Empire.
- History of Egypt in Kalimni (Egyptian dialect) / تاریخ مصر
- The story about the horses in Farsi/اسب و
- Story about mam / داستان در باره مرد
- Money for the pharaoh from ancient Egypt / مال لفرعن من مصر القدیمة
- The Pyramids in the Egypt /الاهرام في مصر
This article was written by Duchanin Ilya.